Rules & Regulations
- Put lights and fan off before leaving the room.
- Close water tap properly.
- Make bed and keep room tidy every day before leaving.
- Maintain silence and keep good relationship with the fellow boarders.
- Take care of furniture and other belongings.
- Inform respective warden for any inconvenience.
- Use all the facilities provided.
- Step inside the respective hostel room before 9:00 pm to avoid legal issues.
- Maintain hygiene.
- Do pay fee and other dues on time to avoid discrepancy.
- Smoking, Drinking, indulging into any intoxicating items or activities.
- Putting sticker on the wall, doors ,windows or any furniture.
- Night out without prior permission.
- Religious gathering.
- Using facility providers for personal work.
- Exploiting workers.
- Getting guests in the hostel.
- Littering and misutilisation of property.
- Bullying and using swear words.
- Coming late at night.
- Cooking and using heavy electrical items.
- Misbehaving with management and staffs.